This October, seasonal gift wrapping ideas from the Corinna Wraps archives offer inspiration for the whole month.
1. I went mushroom hunting last weekend — made me think of this fungi-patterned gift wrap.
2. For Thanksgiving, make these DIY leaves cornucopias for each place setting at the dinner table.
3. Pleated kraft paper, leather and wood veneer are subtle and sophisticated.
4. Whether for Halloween or another fall occasion, these DIY loot bags are a cinch to make.
5. A glittery gift with a spider-like topper is a glam take on Halloween.+ Gift wrapping and photography (except mushroom paper) by Corinna vanGerwen